From: LDS5ZRA on

FYI

No it is not absolute necessity to defrag your HD unless you want
to kill time doing something. The nutters who have said that you
should defrag your HD every week or even every month are likely to
be loners and jobless.

There is no evidence that defragging speeds up your system in any
shape or form. No something you will notice it when using your
system everyday.

hth

--
THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND. LDS5ZRA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR

Copyright LDS5ZRA 2010.