From: Stan Hoeppner on
John Drescher put forth on 3/29/2010 9:42 PM:

In that case a document covering that experiment would be an interesting
read. Somebody must have had relatively deep pockets, or donated hardware.
Or borrowed time on systems at one of the vendor proving labs. The retail
price of the hardware I'm guessing would have been required for this test
would have been more than the average IT salary in the midwest, possibly double.

Got a link?

--
Stan