From: t a t o on
Please comments on this low cost camera

From: SneakyP on
t a t o <ed(sacaesto)@keo.cl> wrote in news:i0tn6h$lgm$1(a)jagger.tie.cl:

> Please comments on this low cost camera

GENIUS 550T HD video photo
Sounds like a *very* off-brand (you get what you pay for, which could be
likely poor quality junk) . Did you see reviews and can you post your
links?

--
SneakyP
To email me, you know what to do.

From: SMS on
On 05/07/10 3:43 PM, t a t o wrote:
> Please comments on this low cost camera

It might be a fun toy for a kid, but don't spend for than about $75 for it.

From: John Navas on
On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 09:40:30 -0700, in
<4c335c75$0$22090$742ec2ed(a)news.sonic.net>, SMS
<scharf.steven(a)geemail.com> wrote:

>On 05/07/10 3:43 PM, t a t o wrote:
>> Please comments on this low cost camera
>
>It might be a fun toy for a kid, but don't spend for than about $75 for it.

Be warned that Steven has no real knowledge of it,
just regurgitating what he's seen on the Internet,
like all his other posts here.

--
John

"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea - massive,
difficult to redirect, awe inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind
boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." --Gene Spafford
From: DanP on
On Jul 5, 11:43 pm, t a t o <ed(sacaesto)@keo.cl> wrote:
> Please comments on this low cost camera

Long ago I have bought a cheap video camera with an incorporated MP3
player. I have wasted my money.
So my advice is don't buy it, will have bad colours in HD.
Save your money and buy something better later.

DanP