From: ben cheng on
Welcome to our company online: pickusshoes website
1) Color: golden, purple, pink, black

2) Material: Our quality is upto gradeAAA+ , they are all come with original
box label /tag and packag with protected
material .

3)delivery time : we ship by ems , ups , dhl, tnt and sodex , normally the
goods arrive to u door within 4-6 days !

we alway update our products and upload new sytles on our website daily , to
get more the lastest information , pls visit
our website regularly at your convenient time :

We serve our customer throughout the world, the quality of our products is
very high and the prices are lowest in the market.
We always try our best to satisfy every client with our timely delivery and
best service.

If you have any inquiry or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us.
pickusshoes at hotmail com

url:http://www.myreader.co.uk/gp/1023-1.aspx