From: Gal Bar-or on
I've got some code that uses GServer rather heavily, and I'm wondering,
if I need to use secure sockets, is there any example of how to use
GServer with and SSL layer?

From: Brian Candler on
Gal Bar-or wrote:
> I've got some code that uses GServer rather heavily, and I'm wondering,
> if I need to use secure sockets, is there any example of how to use
> GServer with and SSL layer?

You could have a look at ruby-ldapserver, which is something I wrote a
long time ago. It doesn't actually use GServer as I didn't know about it
at the time; it has its own server class with an accept loop. But it
does wrap OpenSSL so that you can do SSL-on-connect, or SSL upgrade
within an existing connection.

Important files:

ldap/server/tcpserver.rb
ldap/server/connection.rb