From: Kaushal Shriyan on
Hi,

Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?

Thanks and Regards,

Kaushal

From: Luigi Rosa on

From: Mehul Ved on
On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:10 PM, Kaushal Shriyan
<kaushalshriyan(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?

On GNOME you have system log viewer
http://library.gnome.org/users/gnome-system-log/2.28/

From: Glenn English on

On Jan 6, 2010, at 5:40 AM, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:

> Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?

It's not exactly GUI, but logwatch emails me nicely organized reports every morning. No graphs or anything, though...

--
Glenn English
ghe(a)slsware.com

From: Jorge Armando Medina on
Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Any GUI based application to view postfix mail.log file?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Kaushal

It is not a GUI, I like to see colorized logs with multitail and the
postfix schema, you can even set your own regex to match and colorize
specific log entries.

Best regards.

--
Jorge Armando Medina