From: GW on
see this URL:
http://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/features/groupwise-versus-competitors.html

Gert
www.GWCheck.com
the best GW site (Tay Kratzer)

CubewithaView wrote:

Outlook 2007 vs Groupwise feature comparison
22-Apr-10

Our office is migrating from Groupwise to Outlook 2007. We have been looking
for a document that compares features in the two programs. I have found
something for Outlook 2003 and a comparison that heavily favors Groupwise.
Is there a rather unbiased comparison chart out there?

IIS 7.0 Extensionless UrlRewriting (Short urls)
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/6592d2d4-bbf4-4ecd-93df-52898c6aa5d7/iis-70-extensionless-url.aspx
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
<GW Check> wrote in message news:2010425104253gw(a)gwcheck.com...

> see this URL:
> http://www.novell.com/products/groupwise/features/groupwise-versus-competitors.html

When you respond to a post, DON'T change the subject.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]