From: Rick C on
Is there a way to add background alternate shading to the gantt chart view?
This would be in the area where the gantt bars are located. I can add
gridlines but cant' see how to add background colors.....
From: Rod Gill on
You can change the non-working time colors and shading, but not the working
white area.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz