From: Gustav Wiberg on
Hi all!

I've been looking around for any PHP-based component (object) that supports gantt-charts. (like MS-project look-a-like but on the web) Is there anything like that out there? (I have found some projects on sourceforge, but without screenshots or contactinfo... ):

I'm using PHP5

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg

From: "bedul" on
i don't think gantt chart was a file??
i think u want to build the gantz??

cmiiw.. i read the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gantt_chart but it wont
give me anything that explain the problem..

Gustav Wiberg escreveu:
> Hi all!
>
> I've been looking around for any PHP-based component (object) that supports gantt-charts. (like MS-project look-a-like but on the web) Is there anything like that out there? (I have found some projects on sourceforge, but without screenshots or contactinfo... ):
>
> I'm using PHP5
>
> Best regards
> /Gustav Wiberg

There is a nice library to generate Gantt-charts.
It works fine in php4 and php5.

http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/jpdownload.php
--
zerof
http://www.educar.pro.br/
From: Manuel Lemos on
Hello,

on 04/03/2007 03:18 AM Gustav Wiberg said the following:
> I've been looking around for any PHP-based component (object) that
> supports gantt-charts. (like MS-project look-a-like but on the web)
> Is there anything like that out there? (I have found some projects on
> sourceforge, but without screenshots or contactinfo... ):

Here is a class exactly for that, generating Gantt charts in PHP:

http://www.phpclasses.org/gantt

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos

http://www.metastorage.net/

http://www.phpclasses.org/
From: Gustav Wiberg on
Hi there!

Thanx a lot! I think this is exactly what I'm looking for! :-)

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg