From: Vidbex on
Hi,

I'm using Dreamweaver MX, 2002.

The fonts in the user interface are garbled are hardly legible. I'm
referring to the tabs in the palletes, e.g. Insert pallete with the Common,
Layout, etc. tabs.

I had this problem before and was able to fix it - but I can't remember the
fix! It may have something to do with fonts installed on Windows-XP.

Any suggestings?

From: Duncan Kennedy on
In message <h5q6cu$vth$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Vidbex
<dd0001(a)invalid.invalid> writes
>Hi,
>
>I'm using Dreamweaver MX, 2002.
>
>The fonts in the user interface are garbled are hardly legible. I'm
>referring to the tabs in the palletes, e.g. Insert pallete with the Common,
>Layout, etc. tabs.
>
>I had this problem before and was able to fix it - but I can't remember the
>fix! It may have something to do with fonts installed on Windows-XP.
>
>Any suggestings?

I remember something about this a long time ago - and I seem to remember
that it *was something to do with Windows fonts. Were yours OK then
changed or was it a problem from the start? I can't think of a solution
but if you would like to post a list of any Adobe named and Microsoft
named fonts I could check mine. (I have a copy of MX on this box (not
2002)

Ooops - just found this:

http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/138/tn_13862.html

If that doesn't work the offer to compare the special fonts is still
open.

--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay