From: Manoj on
Dear Craig,

If I have not mistaken then I guess that you need a Software that will Monitor the Network (WAN) Utilisation, if yes then I would like to suggest you One of the best Network Monitoring Tool - NAGIOS (Under GNU).

NAGIOS is one of the Best Utility for System Admin and the best alternative over Commercial Softwares

News wrote:

Gateway IP Monitor
03-Mar-10

Is there another program that will monitor my routers IP? the program
gateway IP monitor doesnt work with any of my mail servers -

regards

--
Craig

How to Annotate Images from a database in a web page
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/0c4c3072-6730-41db-a759-082c24acd999/how-to-annotate-images-fr.aspx
From: Jack [MVP-Networking] on
Hi
Router's IP do not change, there are static.
Computer's IP might change if a regular DHCP is used, and External Internet
IP might be changed periodically by the ISP.
Which specific IP you are looking to monitor?
If you running a Mail server and your ISP is Not blocking the mail server
related ports (many ISP do not allow Mail servers on a none commercial
connection), then you should use Dynamic DNS to maintain a follow up of the
external IP.
Example, http://www.no-ip.com
Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).