From: Archie on
I need to generate a XML using the cobol XML GENERATE having lines
like
<Trans tc="8">Original request</Trans>

How do I declare the variable so that the attribute part (tc ="8") is
also generated?
Thanks in advance!
From: Richard on
On Nov 17, 7:01 am, Archie <archi...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> I need to generate a XML using the cobol XML GENERATE having lines
> like
> <Trans tc="8">Original request</Trans>
>
> How do I declare the variable so that the attribute part (tc ="8") is
> also generated?
> Thanks in advance!

Here's an article:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=491&context=SS6SGM&dc=DB520&uid=swg21218516&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en

I gotta say that it looks like a complete waste of time doing XML that
way. I use templating and the code to do that is probably no more
complicated than the sample that does just one fixed output while
templating could do almost any type of output.

Pages: 1
Prev: occurs
Next: Quicksort recursiv