From: Gerry on
I am getting this Generic Host Process for Win32 Services has encountered a
problem and needs to close message. Why am I getting this error when I am
running Service Pack 3? How do I fix it? It is freezing my computer.
--
Gerry
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
You're seeing the effects of a hijackware infection.

From: thumbnail problems on
So, if we are seeing the effects of hijackware - it sure would be nice to
have a suggestion of how to fix it. Isn't this the help area or is this just
a chat area? I'm not seeing a lot of help but I am seeing a lot of remarks.
Am I in the wrong place for help and guidance for windows probs?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Who are you and what did you do with Gerry?

From: "KernelDebugger" kerneldebugger on
What part of New York are you from?

"thumbnail problems" <thumbnailproblems(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:D830921B-A569-4015-A4DD-FFDDDE966361(a)microsoft.com...