From: Aragorc on
Hello

I need some help for using Actel Libero IDE.
The SmartDesign fonctionnality enable me to design my code as a block
diagramm.
This is a very convenient way to keep global view of my programm.
But I don't know how to set generic parameters with components. I know this
is really easy to do with Altera Active HDL, but I can't find the way with
Libero.
Does anyone knows how to use generics with components?

I hope my question is understable.
Thank you for your help.
+++

Posted through http://www.FPGARelated.com
From: Joan on
Hi Aragorc,

You can't set generic parameters for the components in SmartDesign. If
you have generic parameters, they have to do that part of the design
in HDL and specify any generic parameters in the HDL code.

Regards,

Joan - you can reach me on Twitter: @Actelcorp or by email at
socialmedia(a)actel.com