From: Noixe on
Hello,

How I can get percentage of CPU usage and temperature of every single core
of my quad core?

With GetSystemInfo API I can get only the number of cores.

I need also get the percentage of used RAM.

I use C++ builder

From: Noixe on
I found this link:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa373078(VS.85).aspx

but I can't use that information... there are a lot of functions!

From: Christian ASTOR on
On 17 jan, 11:40, "Noixe" <no...(a)TOGLIMIemail.it> wrote:

> How I can get percentage of CPU usage and temperature of every single core
> of my quad core?

e.g. with NtQuerySystemInformation() &
SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
(temperature with WMI, if available)
From: Noixe on
"Christian ASTOR" <castorix(a)club-internet.fr> ha scritto:

> e.g. with NtQuerySystemInformation() &
> SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION
> (temperature with WMI, if available)

Could do an example?

I have tried NtQuerySystemInformation() but obtain only number of core.
From: Noixe on
I tried:

SYSTEM_INFO SysInfo;
GetSystemInfo(&SysInfo);

Caption = SysInfo.dwNumberOfProcessors;

// Error. SYSTEM_INFORMATION_CLASS don't exist.
SYSTEM_INFORMATION_CLASS SystemInformationClass =
SYSTEM_PROCESSOR_PERFORMANCE_INFORMATION;

PVOID SystemInformation;
ULONG SystemInformationLength;
PULONG ReturnLength;

// I must import this function from ntdll.dll, but I don't know how.

ZwQuerySystemInformation(SystemInformationClass,
SystemInformation,
SystemInformationLength,
ReturnLength);