From: Jasper Recto on
Can anybody tell me what the get command is to list each user and their
storage limit settings?

Thanks,
Jasper

From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello Jasper,

> Can anybody tell me what the get command is to list each user and
> their storage limit settings?
>
> Thanks,
> Jasper

Try this:

Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited |Seletc-Object Alias, IssueWarningQuota,
ProhibitSendQuota, ProhibitSendReceiveQuota, UseDatabaseQuotaDefaults

Karl
http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Not quite. Instead of "Seletc-Object" (sic) you want "Format-Table" or "ft"
or "Format-List" or "fl".
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Karl Mitschke on
Hello Ed Crowley [MVP],

> Not quite. Instead of "Seletc-Object" (sic) you want "Format-Table"
> or "ft" or "Format-List" or "fl".
>
> "Karl Mitschke" <karlmitschke(a)somestate.gov> wrote in message
>
>> Hello Jasper,
>>
>>> Can anybody tell me what the get command is to list each user and
>>> their storage limit settings?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jasper
>> Try this:
>>
>> Get-Mailbox -ResultSize Unlimited |Seletc-Object Alias,
>> IssueWarningQuota, ProhibitSendQuota, ProhibitSendReceiveQuota,
>> UseDatabaseQuotaDefaults
>>
>> Karl
>> http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com/

I propose that Select-Object will work just fine, depending on what the OP
wants to do with the data :)

"Seletc-Object" is another matter however ;)

For instance, exporting to a csv file with |Export-Csv test.csv -NoTypeInformation
will go badly with a Format- command.

Regards

From: Jasper Recto on
Thanks!