From: Brian Kimmes Brian on
Hello everyone,

My client has Microsoft Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 Standard server.
They host two email domains on this server. the problem I am having is
this. There are a couple senders who send emails to a recipient in one of
the email domains with a CC to a recipient of the other email domain. The
one that is CC'd receives the email fine but the original recipient does not.
I have run some tests by sending emails the same way but cannot replicate
the problem. Also, it doesn't happen every time they send a message to the
two recipients. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Brian Kimmes
MCSE
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
If you cannot replicate the problem then the user is doing something strange
and not explaining it to you correctly. You might start by tracking one of
the supposedly lost messages and seeing to whom it is addressed.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Brian Kimmes on
I should have mentioned it before. I looked at the headers of one of the
emails and it shows both addresses correctly. And the problem does not
always happen... Also, the user doesn't have to explain it to me, I can tell
that he isn't receiving the emails by using the Microsoft Exchange Message
Tracking Center. The user isn't doing anything strange, he just is not
receiving the email...

Brian Kimmes
MCSE

From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Message tracking is very different from the headers.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: Brian Kimmes on
Do you have any suggestions? If not, is there anyone else that could provide
some useful suggestions?

Brian Kimmes
MCSE