From: Jordan on
I have a simple web page that lists file names, authors, and titles using
GetDetailsOf method. Is there a way I can get the Comments attribute of the
files?

From: Bob Barrows on
Jordan wrote:
> I have a simple web page that lists file names, authors, and titles
> using GetDetailsOf method. Is there a way I can get the Comments
> attribute of the files?

You will need a third-party component. There is nothing built in. You can
find several components via google. Here is one:

http://www.roseindia.net/software-tutorials/detail/15726

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"