|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 1 Oct 2010 23:53
dhtml modal windows
Hi there Anyone know the best way to use DHTML modal windows on a classic asp page? It seems in all examples we open them, then just hide them from the modal page to close them? Does this not just eventually hog memory - my IE has been crashing a lot and I'm not convinced its not due to all my open modal w... 29 Sep 2010 12:41
Where the hell are the Microsoft Newsgroups????
Yes, I read about MS moving all the newsgroup discussions to their online forums. Their forums suck. From msnews.microsoft.com newsgroups, I could post a quick question in an emergency and get an informed, accurate answer in a few hours. I could help others and get a nice "thank you". I've tried Microsoft's... 28 Sep 2010 15:09
Tibco Vidoe tutorials
Hai Learn TIBCO and via video tutorials,contact http://tibcovideotutorial.webs.com/ Please use the following link to download a sample file http://www.sendspace.com/file/bgvtr5 please pass it your friends kiran 919491173004 ... 24 Sep 2010 14:15
Internet Explorer 7
My favorite feature of Internet Explorer 7 is being able to search the web finding and enjoying the things i need to look up. I can access many websites that helps me get in contact with friends or family. It's a fun exciting thing to use. ... 23 Sep 2010 12:31
ASP .Net AccessDataSource
I use a dataGrid connected to an AccessDataSource control. When i use the database without password, everything works well. When i use a password on the MS Access database, when i'm configuring the AccessDataSource i click on the "save database password", but when i'm testing the web site an error message is sh... 22 Sep 2010 21:19
ANSI WARNINGS and error object
Hi, I'm using err.number to check if there is some error when executing stored procedures on sql database. But if sql returns ANSI WARNINGS, that is always error to asp, err object is not empty. I can't set ansi warnings to off on sql server because I have indexed views, filtered indexes,.... I must check th... 23 Sep 2010 12:31
Advanced SQL injection complete tool pack(tutorials,scanners,admin finder,shells,md5)
Hello everybody , since i started learning SQLi , i have collected lots of good tools ,tutorials and documents , m still collecting more and more day by day as my scope of knowledge is increasing . So thought of sharing what i have collected till now with everyone here, My tool pack includes the following thin... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Barcode - How to capture data in Classic ASP page
Can anyone help direct me to a way to capture website data from a UPC barcode website into my ASP page. I'm having trouble finding a web site that provides this data in a captureable format such as XML or such. I have a barcode scanner thatcaptures the UPC and submits it in the URL to any website. Next I want to... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Data is not getting exported to Excel from Internet Explorer
request letter
From, Pratima.H.N Office Associate Web Enable #377, 1st Floor, 24th B cross, 9th Main, Banashankari 2nd stage, Bangalore-560070 Ph.No.(080)-2671-8161 www.webenable.co Respected Sir, We are a small starter, we are interesting in buying tally erp.9.0, also we need support to customize pay... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
IIS new version
Is it possible to upgrade IIS to the latest version after Oracle has been installed? Thank you. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
MSDAORA.1 provider's equivalent
I am using MSDAORA.1 and would like to replace it with Oracle data provider instead. I forgot the name for the Oracle data provider. Does anyone know? ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
membership database
Does anyone knows how can i change the dafult membership database to another database, in MS Access? I've been googling but the examples don't seem to work. Anyone has a valid example? Please,... i'm desperate My thanks in advanced ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
ASP - anti bot checking?
Hello, would anyone recommend the best / easiest way of implementing a bot checker? I've heard of CAPTCHA, session length timers, random 2 numbers to add, etc... any more effective and easier than the others? ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11