First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Algorithm to reduce string
Hi, if I have some string like: "2010051912101" can it be reduced to as min numbers as possible? Because it's the "date+hour+milsec+etc" generated on the DB, but on the doc that will be impressed it must be reduced because the operator will inform it via phone... So minimizes errors typing on tel keyboard D... 20 May 2010 12:48
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS OF GERMANY,FAKE GERMAN PASSPORTS FOR SALE! FAKE
If you want to buy high quality fake faked forged fraudulent counterfeit duplicate false camouflage diplomatic passports and other identification documents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uni... 18 May 2010 10:22
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS,BUY FAKE ID,BUY FAKE DRIVERS LICENSE
If you want to buy high quality fake faked forged fraudulent counterfeit duplicate false camouflage diplomatic passports and other identification documents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uni... 18 May 2010 10:22
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS OF BELGIUM,FAKE BELGIAN PASSPORTS FOR SALE! FAK
If you want to buy high quality fake faked forged fraudulent counterfeit duplicate false camouflage diplomatic passports and other identification documents of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Uni... 18 May 2010 10:22
ASP creating an Excel Spreadsheet getting an 80004005 error....
To Anyone Who Can Help Clear Up Some Confusion - Hey there all. I've got a good one that I'm willing to put to a challenge to anyone who wants it. Here's my application: I'm creating an ASP page that is generating an XLS file on our web server. The SQL Server (SQL Server 2000 running on a Win2k3 server) has b... 12 May 2010 17:00
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 10 May 2010 23:13
Your recommendations are requested please
In view of the MS abandonment of NNTP, I am trying to construct a Web Page of Links for use by myself and other developer - to show sites that relate to the subject covered by this Group I am aware that I could simply Google to find such pages BUT I really only want to include the ones recommended by "those that ... 10 May 2010 03:22
Session.Timeout in global.asa?
(I can't find this for Classic ASP, all the search results are for ASP.NET...) Is this valid in global.asa: Sub Session_OnStart Session.Timeout = 40 End Sub Can I define Session.Timeout in global.asa? Thanks!!! ... 8 May 2010 12:20
xmlhttp Help with password protected page
I am trying to figure out how to post data to a password protected webpage via xmlHTTP. If I remove the password protection from the page the data is being posted to, everything works as it should, however the page needs to have the restriction on it and I am unable to figure out how to get this to work. I tried ... 6 May 2010 06:22
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 22 May 2010 06:14