First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Read an element from XML in ASP
I am trying to get the data inside of an element from an XML file stream. Today is my first attempt to try this and of course nothing I find on the net is working. Here is what I have: <%@LANGUAGE="VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="65001"%> <% Dim xmlDoc set xmlDoc = createObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument") xmlDoc.async = Fal... 15 Jan 2010 02:50
Open decoded base64 pdf in browser
I am using the USPS Electronic Return Merchandise API to print labels on the web and am at the last point to get this to work, obviously Im stuck now. The response from the USPS server is an encoded base64 string that you need to decode before being able to use things, I was able to decode it no problems. Used ... 20 Jan 2010 09:32
msxml3.dll error '80070005'
I have the same error, but other code (ASP Classic): objSoapRequest = Server.createobject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP") This line produces the error. Any ideas? aydnbostan wrote: RE: msxml3.dll error '80070005' 24-Sep-08 "Mike" wrote: Previous Posts In This Thread: On Friday, September 05, 2008 3:23 PM... 11 Jan 2010 09:46
how to reselect radio button in asp
Hi I have a record input in radio button style and store in the database, then user query it out and display in radio button style in the form. Then if that user changes his mind and want to reselect other choice, So far, I am reaching the last part, every time user selected another radio button and click submit... 7 Jan 2010 14:42
Basic ASP.net compile question
When .aspx and .vb are first put onto the server and someone launches the file, it is then compiled into binary. Does this happen only once when the first user tries to launch it? Thanks! ... 7 Jan 2010 11:19
Page Refresh and bookmarks
Can anyone please tell me how to refresh a page on the click of a button and jump directly to a bookmark - I have used window.location.reload() but cannot get any syntax to jump the reload to #bookmark. Many thanks GwenP ... 7 Jan 2010 09:04
Classic ASP and ASP.Net - The "Big" Picture?
While I've been supporting a Classic ASP app for a while, and have also written some separate ASP.Net apps, my understanding is vague on some larger issues - What are the issues with mixing languages in Classic ASP? For example, declaring variables, functions etc. in one language and accessing/calling them in an... 8 Jan 2010 19:35
Export to PDF font trouble
Hello everyone, anibody has experience on this?? I have a web service that's used for export a rpt (Crystal Reports IX) to a PDF file. This report has a barcode made with interleaved20f5 font. When I use it from my development enviroment its works fine, but when y use a test server in place of barcode fon... 6 Jan 2010 14:19
FTP using ASP
Is it possible to use ASP to "FtpPut" or "FtpDelete" a file in an FTP server ? For example, in VBA I can do the following to "put" a file to an FTP server (can something similar be done in ASP - I'm just doing a feasibility study to see if ASP is the correct platform for me - thanks): Public hConnection As Lo... 3 Jan 2010 09:25
Free ASP.NET and Database Web Host
I'm looking for a free (and reliable) ASP.NET and SQL/Access database web host. Would appreciate any suggestion. Thanks. AP ... 4 Jan 2010 09:14