First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
ASP Export to Excel
Hi, I am using the following code to send ASP to Excel Response.ContentType = "application/vnd.ms-excel" I have a set of 18 numbers, but once it hits 15 characters, anything after is turned into zero's (000) for some reason. While looking online, I can see that 15 may be a limitation. Is there a work aroun... 19 Oct 2009 15:19
Variable is undefined: 'UploadFormRequest' error in ftp upload module script
I'm using Freeaspupload asp component to allow users to upload files from webpage. The module works fine for the upload, but i need to include some form elements with request("myfield") reference so i can also post data from an input text box to a temporary container. '''''''''''''''''''''''' <form name="frmSe... 9 Oct 2009 13:46
How can I increase the timeout on ASP.Net 3.5 pages talking to webservices?
mike wrote on 01 okt 2009 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general: I have an ASP.NET 3.5 site that talks to ASP.NET 3.5 webservices the site and the webservices live on different machines This is a classic asp group. Dotnet questions c/should be asked in <microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>... 1 Oct 2009 17:22
How can I increase the timeout on ASP.Net 3.5 pages talking to webservices?
I have an ASP.NET 3.5 site that talks to ASP.NET 3.5 webservices the site and the webservices live on different machines the web side of things has the timeout set to 20 minutes in the web.config <forms loginUrl="Login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="20" name="CSCPRS" requireSSL="fa... 1 Oct 2009 17:22
how to display a message in html when there is no data by using javal scripts
i tried to display a message in html when there is no data in the screen by usingl scripts but it is not working...plz sugeest From http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=how+to+display+a+message+when+there+is+nothing+in+javascript&meta=&aq=o&oq= Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com... 1 Oct 2009 07:17
Using OpenTextFile when IUSR doesn't have Write permission
I'm using code similar to the code below to write to a text file on my web server (IIS 6 & Win2k3). strFileName = Server.Mappath("Test.txt") Set objFSO = Server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set objFile = objFSO.OpenTextFile(strFileName,8,True) objFile.WriteLine "Hello World" objFile.Close Set obj... 30 Sep 2009 10:09
IIS 7 and web.config for classic ASP
I need to view "friendly" error messages (line # and type of error ) in my classic asp applications, recently had some sites on IIS6 moved to a server that is using IIS7. The hosting company claims they can't configure IIS on their end (???), but that I can use a web.config file for custom error messages for classi... 7 Sep 2009 15:39
Highlithing words + asp
On the classic asp how can I return the words highlited on a search field with the tag below: <span style="background-color:#FFFF00">KeyWord returned</span> So if I search a bookStore with the keyword, example: asp "Select Title from books where title like '%asp%' " if returns me: "Learn asp in 10 days", w... 3 Sep 2009 05:22
Quick test for ActiveX?
Hi all, One of our sites use classic ASP, and has been running without major problems. However, some users are getting errors with some ADO functions after "upgrading" to IE8, and I suspect that the issue is related to ActiveX not being enabled on their system, as I can generate the same error by disabling Activ... 20 Sep 2009 17:24
Run CACLS from an ASP page?
Trying to run the following in an ASP page and cannot get it to work. I get a return code 255. Trying to assign an ACL to a folder. I am running this under my domain username so I know I have sufficient rights. I take the strCmd and write it to the page to verify the command is correct and it is, because I ... 8 Jan 2009 16:20