First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Formatting Generated SQL Statements
I am building a small helper application to create a table, stored procedures and triggers. I need to output the SQL formatted instead of all together. For instance, here is an Update Trigger that I have generated, CREATE TRIGGER updTrips ON dbo.Trips AFTER UPDATE AS IF @@ROWCOUNT = 0 RETURN INSERT INTO [dbo].... 9 Dec 2008 16:41
How to use Request.Form() while using BinaryRead
Hi All, I am able to upload the files but when i put a check like Request.Form("subimt") <> "" it gives me error Error Type: Request object, ASP 0206 (0x80004005) Cannot call BinaryRead after using Request.Form collection. if i put the Request.form anywhere in the page it gives me error Cannot call Binary... 16 Dec 2008 12:39
Response Buffer Limit Exceeded
I'm getting this in an ASP application on IIS6/W2K3. The page in question is trying to return a XML file approximately 45MB in size. Changing this is not an option. Worked fine on IIS5/W2K. I tried Response.Buffer = False, no joy. So I searched on MSDN and found instructions for increasing the AspBufferingLimit... 9 Dec 2008 20:16
ADODB connection string on SBS 2008
Hi, I've just upgraded to Small Business Server 2008, 64 bit. My website, which worked perfectly before, is having issues with the connection string: I've tried: 1) sConnection = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=F:\Website\databases\database.mdb;" 2) sConnection = "Provider=Microsoft... 18 Nov 2008 08:34
Web Config IIS 7.0
I am not sure if this is the right forum. Environment : Windows server 2008, IIS 7.0 I get the 'Could not load the file or assembly 'blowery.web.httpCompress' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot fond the file specified error. When I comment out the line in the web config file, I get the error on the ... 19 Sep 2008 17:03
file size limit in Response.binarywrite
I am using the following code to hide the download url of files on my website. The code uses Response.Binarywrite to send file to the client. Kindly indicate the maximum size of the file that can be downloaded using this method. I am hosting this site on a public server, so I will not be able to change anything on th... 13 Sep 2008 16:20
include virtual in virtual directory?
Hi, all: Hope somebody can solve this problem for me. We are migrating 3 asp website into IIS 6.0 on a server 2003. we do not want to create 3 website since we do not want to acquire different ports or ip for these websites. SO we create 3 virtual directory under the default website, but we got problems becaus... 4 Sep 2008 11:57
ASP access to Data on Remote devices
Good Morning Folks I have a LAN Among the several connections to it are the following four devices: A MAXSTOR network Storage Device A PC running Microsoft Windows 2000 Server 5.0.2195 (SP4) A PC running Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600 (SP2) A PC running Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600... 2 Sep 2008 03:30
XML document must have a top level element
Hi all, I had a program and it always works fine and suddenly it gives me the following message when a pass a xml file to our server program: error code: -1072896680 reason: XML document must have a top level element. line #: 0 I don't know if it is my xml file or it is something else? Here is my client sid... 25 Aug 2008 22:41
Pure ASP Upload - script unable to redirect for larger files
I'm working with 'pure ASP upload' script which is designed to redirect to an alert/error message, should a file larger than the set limit be attempted to be uploaded. The problem is that, while smaller files do upload successfully, the script does not catch the larger files and rather than a specific error messa... 19 Aug 2008 16:19