First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
ASP 0113 error
My server is 2k3 and I am trying to have internet printing. I've already added that to my IIS. When I try to access my printer , it does go to the printer website and does display the print device, however, it displays error ASP 0113, saying that the ASP script takes too long to execute. I increased the ASP tim... 25 Dec 2009 20:10
Economical Auction Site
-- Looking to make money at selling items on the web? Give us a try at www.your-best-auctions.com. We are economical and cheaper then our competitors. To unsubscribe, please reply with unsubscribe in the subject line. ... 24 Dec 2009 23:46
Querystrings different in straight HTML and delimited ASP
I have querystrings that are referencing the same queried object: HTML: <a href="?qencl=<%=qencl%>&cat=<%=qc%> .... ASP: Response.Write "<a href=?qencl="&qencl&"&cat="&qc&"... the queried object "cat" does not break up if the "cat" has spaces in it on the "HTML" version the queried object "cat" breaks off ... 30 Dec 2009 05:29
Type mismatch problems with select box list
Overwriting "Please wait" after long process
I once used some script in a Classic Active Server Page that instantly sent a message to the client saying something like: "Please wait - this will take a while" Then when the processing was complete, the results overwrote that message. Please remind me how to do it Pete (Northolt UK) ... 20 Dec 2009 09:14
jquery Flot and a Database
I have downloaded the Flot library and have been having a play around. I understand how the Flot library works and how to draw simple graphs. The bit I am struggling with is pulling data from a DB and passing that into a Flot Graph so that the graph then becomes dynamic depending on the data retrieved. I belie... 17 Dec 2009 19:19
Detecting empty or null value?
Hi, Just append a zero length string to convert nulls to zero length strings. sMine=rsjob.fields(0).value & "" for string fields. For numeric fields, make sure they do not allow nulls and that the default binding value is valid. This also works for asp query parameters and makes coding in asp.net easier. ... 12 Dec 2009 14:35
Extending Session Timeouts
Hi Is it possible to extend the session variable timeout past the default limit of 20 minutes.? My host won't do it from the server config side and I was wondering if it could be done through ASP coding.? .les. ... 11 Dec 2009 06:58
Preventing bots?
Hello can anyone recommend a good way of preventing bots submitting data in asp pages? The following link http://www.brainjar.com/asp/formmail/default2.asp describes a method but what if the client doesn't have cookies enabled? Thanks in advance. ... 8 Dec 2009 13:04
Need ASP script to Generate Unique Session ID
Hello I am still quite new to ASP and I am wondering if anyone can help ? I am trying to write a ASP script to put into my website that will generate a random and unique Session ID that is stored in a cookie on the clients end for the duration of time they are logged into my website. Can anyone provide me with a... 17 Dec 2009 15:58