First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
windows 7 iis reeeeally slow
I have installed windows 7 x64 and vs2008 pro. My ASP.NET applications are taking 10-20 seconds to respond when debugging. IIS on XP was fine. Can anyone help with some tips on what this could be? ... 8 Jun 2010 18:23
Fail to create IXSSO.Query object
I'm moving classic asp sites from Windows 2000 / IIS 5 to Windows 2008 R2 / IIS 7. * We have the "Indexing Service" started. * I have application pool in 32 bit mode. * IXSSO.DLL is present in System32 directory. (dated 7/13/2009) * Catalogs were created and looked OK. However, I am unable to create ... 14 Jun 2010 11:47
Thanks
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here. Mike ... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Url Routing in ASP.NET 3.5 breaks AJAX
Hello I created custom URL routing in ASP.NET 3.5 (http://blogs.msdn.com/b/mikeormond/archive/2008/05/14/using-asp-net-routing-independent-of-mvc.aspx), but my AJAX code is giving me error now: 'Sys' is undefined. When I remove the routing, AJAX works fine. I am using standard Microsoft AJAX libraries. Please h... 28 May 2010 11:34
Mail Sending program
Dear friends I have to write mail sending program in asp. I know it but what any further settings is required in my system for sending mail. If yes please tell me what type of settings are required and how to do it. because I am getting error like Error Type: Server object, ASP 0177 (0x800401F3) Invalid cl... 27 May 2010 07:05
Problem in data insert
Dear friends I am using asp code and ms access to insert data. But I am getting error Error Type: Microsoft JET Database Engine (0x80004005) Operation must use an updateable query. /sachin/test.asp, line 24 I checked permission every where I think read, write permission is given every where. Please tell m... 26 May 2010 20:18
Split string (then) Convert string into Integer
Hello All; I have a string from my database in the form of 768x1024 (This is an example, the numbers vary depending on the size of the image) What I am needing to do is the following. I need to split the number from the X 768 1024 Then make them into Int So I can use them like so: <%if VarNum>768 ... 26 May 2010 08:04
A replacement for about-to-be-closed NGs
Greets, To those of us who, for whatever reason, are still using "unsupported" technologies, these news groups are a valuable resource. The quasi-related forums to which Microsoft has invited us are hardly replacements, posts about 'classic' technologies will be OT, and I'm sure pretty much everyone who posts... 23 May 2010 15:47
Recommend Good ASP-based Comment System
I have an ASP application that when viewed appears similar to a blog format, but without a comment system. I've experimented with some comment systems I've downloaded from sites like aspin.com, but each has it's quirks. Can anyone recommend a good ASP-based comment system that I can integrate into my applic... 21 May 2010 13:56
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 20 May 2010 01:56