First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Setting Excel Column Width in ASP
SessionID length differs between .NET and SQL Server
I have no clue what is happening and hope someone can explain this. I have my Web site set up to use SQL Server session state. This works fine. When a session starts, a row is created in ASPStateTempSessions. When the user logs off the application, I am trying to call the stored procedure TempRemoveStateIte... 21 Jul 2010 06:59
hotting
Could you describe your symptoms without using generic meaningless phrases like "not working"? Did you look at these pages? You might find your own answer: http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=serverxmlhttp&x=6&y=6Could you describe your symptoms without using generic meaningless phrases like "not working"? Did you... 19 Jul 2010 23:28
Reg authentication for classic asp internal web site
You cannot vote on your own post 0 hi am new to classic asp, now my requirement is to migrate authentication from site minder to windows authentication. Here is the brief overview of the internal web site when ever we request the internal web site a log in page is displayed that is hosted by site minde... 19 Jul 2010 09:09
Search for file
Hi Does anyone have any idea how I can do a fast search for a file on server. Say, abc.def on \\server\someplace\ I made ascript which uses about 6 minutes for 2200 folders, ~3GB. Windows does that in ~10 sec. How can I do that search a lot faster? Sonnich ... 12 Jul 2010 05:15
Debugging Classic ASP - Attach Dll host
Hello Group, I'm trying to debug a classic ASP page in VS 2008 SP1 on a Win 2003 server machine. I read you need to attach dllhost.exe. That's the problem. When I start VS Tools menu -> Attach to process, Dllhost.exe does not appear in the list. As a consequence, I can not attach DllHost.exe. I'm able to s... 9 Jul 2010 06:10
Cannot read data from server easily?
Hi I use ASP, SQL server with a EdgaCam database (that is a CNC tool) when I read data, I need to read out the fields in the right order, otherwise they are empty, such as: rsJob.open="select job.[description],job.[comment],job.[sequence], job.[nc file], job.[revision],ListJobStatus.[job status],ListJobSt... 7 Jul 2010 10:10
Replacing text, fails totally
Hi all I am copying data from Access to SQL server, and some strings are with {95}, where the number is the ASCII code. I try to replace it like this: stemp3 = rsSource.Fields(i).value i = InStr(stemp3, "{") do while i > 0 j = InStr(stemp3, "}") ... 7 Jul 2010 07:58
Get computer name of client
Sorry, forgot to mention that it is a company Intranet. I know that there are third party COM DLLs but I don't want to install anything additional on IIS. Evertjan. wrote: Chris Fellows wrote on 06 jul 2010 inmicrosoft.public.inetserver.asp. 06-Jul-10 Chris Fellows wrote on 06 jul 2010 in microsoft.public... 8 Jul 2010 04:49
Looking up client machine name
Can someone tell me how to look up the machine name of the client's browser in Classic ASP? I want to do it without having to install any third party DLLs. I can get the client's IP address but I don't know which object to use to do a DNS lookup. ... 6 Jul 2010 05:43
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13