First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Posting data from ASP to WebService
Hi. How can I send string from classic ASP to .Net web service? Thanks. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
login and sessions
When developing web pages i usualy check if the user is logged by using sessions. Yesterday i read something about the down sides of sessions and one of them is when computers don't allow sessions. What should be the best way to check if a user is logged? ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
zGMdczFsQzilWBgkJi
azpox2 http://djb3jDdmjckow30cnjcmd61l0dy.com ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
zGMdczFsQzilWBgkJi
azpox2 http://djb3jDdmjckow30cnjcmd61l0dy.com ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Using IIS ASP to display a blob field in SQL Server 2005
I'm using Windows 2000 Server IIS ASP and I'm attempting to display a picture via an vbscript/ASP of a Blob image in SQL Server 2005. Below, is part of the code (the important part) that I'm using after reading up a bit. Unfortunately, I'm not getting the Blob image in one of our Vendor's SQL database to pop up. ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
IIS7 Classic ASP - subfolder requires authentication??
Hello, We finally were able to deploy a classic asp site on IIS7, Win2008 after solving issues with COM+ and ODBC settings. The site main settings: Parent paths are enabled, anonymous authentication is enabled, the app pool is running under network account and it has all rights on entire site's folder tree. T... 3 Aug 2010 16:58
Problem sending emails.
Hello. I have an asp.net, that sending emails. I have the following code : Dim mail As New MailMessage Dim smtp As New SmtpClient("my-site.org") smtp.Credentials = New NetworkCredential("admin(a)my-site.org", "myPassowrd") mail.From = New MailAddress("admin(a)my-site.org") ... 28 Jul 2010 08:33
File to createobject. 'Excel.Application'
My web application works fine in my PC and create the excel sucessfully. However, When I publish to the client server (Didn't got MS office), It seems can't create excel . Is that true ? My Code is Dim oSheet As Object oExcel = Server.CreateObject("Excel.Application") oBook = oExcel.Workboo... 28 Jul 2010 05:18
Integrate Paypal with my application
Hi friends, I have to make a website for hotel room booking and customer will pay using paypal. I have never done any paypal integration. Please help me what is the procedure to use Paypal. What I have to pay something to paypal to use it. I dont know how to use paypal for payment in my application. Thanks... 22 Jul 2010 12:31
Spurious data being inserted in field
Hello Periodically, some of the records in one table have one field updated to the following value: <!--<1586567094>--> It is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. We have checked all our servers and stored procedures for any occurrence of this value in scripts or ASP pages but none exist. We're... 28 Jul 2010 12:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12