From: Deep on
Hi friends,
I have to make a website for hotel room booking and customer will
pay using paypal. I have never done any paypal integration. Please
help me what is the procedure to use Paypal. What I have to pay
something to paypal to use it. I dont know how to use paypal for
payment in my application.

Thanks & Regards
Vinod Kumar
From: Adrienne Boswell on
Deep <vinodkus(a)gmail.com> wrote in news:92874a5d-41e1-41f0-9653-
b9e632b1ccf8(a)t13g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

> Hi friends,
> I have to make a website for hotel room booking and customer will
> pay using paypal. I have never done any paypal integration. Please
> help me what is the procedure to use Paypal. What I have to pay
> something to paypal to use it. I dont know how to use paypal for
> payment in my application.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Vinod Kumar

Did you check Paypal's website? There is a whole section there for
developers, as well as merchants.

--
Adrienne Boswell at work
nextBlock.com