From: MikeR on
Thanks to all those who contributed their time and knowledge is such an unselfish
manner. I'm really going to miss my daily read here.

Mike
From: p byers on
Me too
Pete (Northolt UK)

From: Roger on
Surely once a newsgroup is released into the wild there's nothing Microsoft,
or anyone else, can do about it?

If MS decide to close down their msnews.microsoft.com servers, you just
change to another server

Your ISP probably has one that you can use for free.

Roger

From: Mark Rae [MVP] on
"Bob Barrows" <reb01501(a)NOyahoo.SPAMcom> wrote in message

> Maybe we'll find another place to yell at each other about netiquette :-)

I certainly hope so too. I for one have neither the time nor the interest to
post pointless blogs (hey everybody, look how funny and clever I am!),
Facebook, Twitter or whatever...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP