From: suggy1982 on
I have downloaded the Flot library and have been having a play around.

I understand how the Flot library works and how to draw simple graphs.
The bit I am struggling with is pulling data from a DB and passing
that into a Flot Graph so that the graph then becomes dynamic
depending on the data retrieved.

I believe you can pass data from a DB into a Flot Graph using a JSON
function, but I don't know where to start, could anyone help me
please? Any sample code or advice would be much appreciated

I am using classic ASP to pull the data from the DB.
From: Bob Barrows on
suggy1982 wrote:
> I have downloaded the Flot library and have been having a play around.
>
> I understand how the Flot library works and how to draw simple graphs.
> The bit I am struggling with is pulling data from a DB and passing
> that into a Flot Graph so that the graph then becomes dynamic
> depending on the data retrieved.
>
> I believe you can pass data from a DB into a Flot Graph using a JSON
> function, but I don't know where to start, could anyone help me
> please? Any sample code or advice would be much appreciated
>
> I am using classic ASP to pull the data from the DB.

I have no clue how to answer this. Are you asking how to retrieve data from
a database using ADO in an asp page? Maybe you should have a read through
www.aspfaq.com and come back with a more specific question.

Frankly, this is the first time I've heard of Flot so you'll probably need
to find a website/forum/newsgroup devoted to that software.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"