From: elsa on
i tried to display a message in html when there is no data in the screen by usingl scripts but it is not working...plz sugeest

From http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=how+to+display+a+message+when+there+is+nothing+in+javascript&meta=&aq=o&oq=

Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
http://www.developmentnow.com/g/
From: Bob Barrows on
elsa wrote:
> i tried to display a message in html when there is no data in the
> screen by usingl scripts but it is not working...plz sugeest
>
> From
> http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&q=how+to+display+a+message+when+there+is+nothing+in+javascript&meta=&aq=o&oq=

I don't understand what we are supposed to see from that google link.
If you want some help you are going to need to do a better job of describing
your situation. Hint: never describe your symptoms using the words "not
working" or similar generic terms. Show us what you've tried and tell us
what the results were.
Also, your google search used the word "javascript". If by "javascript" you
meant "client-side script", then you're asking in the wrong newsgroup. ASP
is server-side functionality whose main purpose is to generate html. If
you're really trying to do this with client-side script then you should post
your question to microsoft.public.scripting.jscript or
comp.languages.javascript.

If on the other hand, you need help using javascript in server-side code,
then you are in the right place..

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"