From: Margaret McCauley on

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general

I am new to this data exchange. What I actually did was, write an e-mail
that apparently too long, and the next thing I new it was in MS Excel. Then
I tried to get it interpreted, and it was a lot of scribble. I never did
get it to write out. I'm not sure how it got in Ecel, but I really just
need to canel all of that mess out now. The more I searched the deeper I
got into not knowing what I was doing. I tried to send it to Microsoft Word
for interpretation, then send it by e-mail, but I had a mess there also.
Where I am at now is, I just need to get the entire mess deleted out of my
computer.

If you can help, I will appreciate it.

Thank you,
ladyla65(a)yahoo.com

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/15224709.aspx
From: Evertjan. on
Margaret McCauley wrote on 17 sep 2010 in

> I am new to this data exchange. What I actually did was, write an
> e-mail

Seems you are new to Usenet too.

What are you responding on?

[please always quote on usenet]

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.
From: Bob Barrows on
Margaret McCauley wrote:

> I am new to this data exchange. What I actually did was, write an
> e-mail
> that apparently too long, and the next thing I new it was in MS
> Excel. Then
> I tried to get it interpreted, and it was a lot of scribble. I never
> did
> get it to write out. I'm not sure how it got in Ecel, but I really
> just
> need to canel all of that mess out now. The more I searched the
> deeper I
> got into not knowing what I was doing. I tried to send it to
> Microsoft Word
> for interpretation, then send it by e-mail, but I had a mess there
> also.
> Where I am at now is, I just need to get the entire mess deleted out
> of my
> computer.

What are you asking for help with? Writing an email? That's certainly not an
asp issue, but just in case, here is a link to the ASP documentation: