From: Rick Rothstein on
Why are you MessagBox'ing the ActiveCell's address? Inside the For Each
loop, the loop variable (your 'x' variable in this case) references the cell
being looked at during each iteration of the loop... just use it... it is a
Range variable. I'm assuming you have Dim'med 'x' as a Range variable
although if you didn't, it will be a (slower) Variant and that should still
work.

Dim x As Range
For Each x In Range("C1:C100")
If Not IsEmpty(x) Then