From: Mary Ann on
I am using Outlook 2007. With 2003, when returning from leave, I used to get
a notification that the Outlook out of office was still on and asking me if I
wanted to switch it off. This reminder no longer appears with 2007. How can I
switch this setting on so that I get the notification?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Mary Ann" <MaryAnn(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I am using Outlook 2007. With 2003, when returning from leave, I used to get
> a notification that the Outlook out of office was still on and asking me if
> wanted to switch it off. This reminder no longer appears with 2007. How can
> switch this setting on so that I get the notification?

Outlook will display that information in the Status bar at the bottom. There
is no pop-up window for that any more.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]