From: Phil Hibbs on
I can read the current contents of the visible area of a Command
Prompt, but I'm trying to extend the code to pick up the entire
contents of the buffer.

I'm setting the lpReadRegion parameter to the same values that come
out of GetConsoleScreenBufferInfo in the dwSize component, but that is
behaving unpredictably. I'm using the X,Y of the coords to calculate
the size of my lpBuffer and to pass as dwBufferSize, dwBufferCoord is
0,0. lpReadRegion is Left=0 Right=dwSizeX-1 Top=0 Bottom=dwSizeY-1.

Should it basically be as simple as that?

Phil Hibbs.