From: David on
Hiýý
I created a VC6 dialog based app with MFC.I called GetDefaultPrinter in
InitDialog().
But a compiling error appeared: error C2065: 'GetDefaultPrinter' :
undeclared identifier.
I added the #include "Winspool.h", but this error didn't disappear. Why?
Do I need platform SDK?
Thank you.

From: Jeff Partch [MVP] on
"David" <David_Wang_Xian(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hiýý
> I created a VC6 dialog based app with MFC.I called GetDefaultPrinter in
> InitDialog().
> But a compiling error appeared: error C2065: 'GetDefaultPrinter' :
> undeclared identifier.
> I added the #include "Winspool.h", but this error didn't disappear. Why?
> Do I need platform SDK?

I think you do. The version ov WinSpool.h in my VC98 include directory seems
to predate this API.
--
Jeff Partch [VC++ MVP]