From: Jean on
Hello
I use GetLogicalDriveStrings to get the list of the drives.
The returned list does not include the network drives if i they have not
been previously accessed ('opened') by the Explorer or Winfile.
Please help :-((
Jean

From: Christian ASTOR on
On 5 nov, 07:52, "Jean" <sl...(a)slash.fr> wrote:
> I use GetLogicalDriveStrings to get the list of the drives.
> The returned list does not include the network drives if i they have not
> been previously accessed ('opened') by the Explorer or Winfile.
> Please help :-((

You can use WNetOpenEnum() (RESOURCETYPE_DISK)

From: Jean on
Thank you for your answer.
I tried WNetOpenEnum, it seems to list the Microsoft Windows Network that
can be seen in the Windows Explorer.
But it lists folders too, printers and so on and give the disks names as
they are seen on the remote PC.
What i need is what i get in the Windows Explorer, under 'Poste de Travail'
eg:
C sur 'XP Home (Name-0012)' (T:)

Jean
"Christian ASTOR" <castorix(a)club-internet.fr> a �crit dans le message de
news: 1c6dc105-1a4e-4e83-80c3-9f74fd97960f(a)r24g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

From: Christian ASTOR on
On 5 nov, 13:58, "Jean" <sl...(a)slash.fr> wrote:
> Thank you for your answer.
> I tried WNetOpenEnum, it seems to list the Microsoft Windows Network that
> can be seen in the Windows Explorer.
> But it lists folders too, printers and so on and give the disks names as
> they are seen on the remote PC.
> What i need is what i get in the Windows Explorer, under 'Poste de Travail'
> eg:
> C sur 'XP Home (Name-0012)' (T:)

Explorer enumerates the Shell (IShellFolder::EnumObjects() from
CSIDL_DRIVES
From: Jean on
thanks for the tip, it's OK

Jean
"Christian ASTOR" <castorix(a)club-internet.fr> a �crit dans le message de
news: 48f08bab-2807-4f88-a876-3a6114679c09(a)p35g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...