From: eliza on
n Servoy webclient application.getServerURL() always returns http://localhost:8080 (if port is 8080)

For deep linking, we need the server address to point to the solution in the particular server.
So we need to write the following code to get the actual server IP in webclient.

function serverIP(event)
{

try
{
var addr = java.net.InetAddress.getLocalHost();

// Get IP Address
var ipAddr = addr.getHostAddress();

return ipAddr;
}

catch (e)
{
}
}

David WG wrote:

Long Data Format Error
20-Aug-09

Hello,

When I display a form in datasheet mode, then return to Form Display, some
Long dates display as a string of # signs.

Can anyone point me to a fix please?

Thanks

On Thursday, August 20, 2009 2:29 PM
David WG wrote:

Long Data Format Error
Hello,

When I display a form in datasheet mode, then return to Form Display, some
Long dates display as a string of # signs.

Can anyone point me to a fix please?

Thanks

On Thursday, August 20, 2009 3:03 PM
Douglas J. Steele wrote:

Try increasing the width of the control in which the data's being displayed.
Try increasing the width of the control in which the data's being displayed.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

Server Side Processing in ADO.NET/WCF Data Services
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/db179aed-47fa-4f86-a4bf-4f6f92a76585/server-side-processing-in.aspx
From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
This appears to be a language, which doesn't run in Microsoft Access. This
newsgroup is dedicated to the Microsoft Access database product.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com