From: deb on
How can I get the value of only certain cells' formulas?
From: Douglas J. Steele on
This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's
part of Office Professional.

Since Access doesn't have cells, I'm assuming you're talking about Excel. If
that's that case, you'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup
related to Excel.

If you do reposting, it would probably help the responder if you provided
more details of what you're trying to do. Knowing what version of Excel
you're using will probably help as well.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele