From: Sylvia M on
I'm using Outlook Express
( I know I could do better, but no time, and I did look for an OE
newsgroup, didn't find))
I'm getting double entries of some, but not all incoming emails.
I used to know how to correct, but don't remember how.
Can anyone help, please?

Sylvia M.

From: Shenan Stanley on
Sylvia M wrote:
> I'm using Outlook Express
> ( I know I could do better, but no time, and I did look for an OE
> newsgroup, didn't find))
> I'm getting double entries of some, but not all incoming emails.
> I used to know how to correct, but don't remember how.
> Can anyone help, please?

Do you have your accounts set up twice?
POP3?
Set to leave messages on the server?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: Sylvia M on

"Shenan Stanley" <newshelper(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> Sylvia M wrote:
>> I'm using Outlook Express
>> ( I know I could do better, but no time, and I did look for an OE
>> newsgroup, didn't find))
>> I'm getting double entries of some, but not all incoming emails.
>> I used to know how to correct, but don't remember how.
>> Can anyone help, please?
>
> Do you have your accounts set up twice?
> POP3?
> Set to leave messages on the server?
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Incoming mail server is POP3.
Account is pop.email.com.
Server name is pop.email.com

But I think that it always has been...

"leave messages on the server" is not checked
Sylvia M.