From: Klaas Holwerda on
bobthrollop(a)mail.brandx.net wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm trying to get wxWidgets up and running with wxArt2D, and I'm having
> build problems. This may be an old question, but I haven't been able to
> find an answer in the archives and I'm not sure where else to get help
> with wxArt2D, so I thought I'd try asking here.

The place is:

wxart2d-users_dev(a)lists.sourceforge.net

Strange you can not find such info, when its on the front page??
Anyway, please go there.

> I've successfully built wxWidgets.dsw and stc.dsw for Windows using Visual
> C++. The next step in the instructions (at
> http://www.wxart2d.org/moin/WxArt2dInstall) is to run CMake. In CMake, I
> get an error
>
> C:/Projects/wxArt2D/bin/FindwxWidgets.cmake(721): WXWIDGET_FOUND FALSE
> because C:/wxWidgets-2.8.9/lib/vc_lib/mswd/build.cfg does not exist

Build your wxWidgest with nmake and not with project files. The last don't
generate build.cfg, which is to bad. But this is mentioned in the very topic
http://www.wxart2d.org/moin/WxArt2dInstall you refer to.
So i wonder if you have it, and if not why not.

wxArt2D has an improved version of FindwxWidgets internal, and very likely
things will be merged one day with the Cmake version.

> Windows XP Home 2002, Service Pack 2
> wxWidgets 2.8.9
> CMake 2.6
> wxArt2D doesn't appear to have version numbers, but I downloaded whatever
> version is current this week.

And VC??

Regards,

Klaas

--
Unclassified
--

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is forbidden.
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).
Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under number 06061578.

Pages: 1
Prev: EVT_MEDIA_LOADED Vista
Next: wxExecute problem