From: K on
Hi all, I am tring to give freez column effect like excel in
continuous form. To do that i have created two continuous forms with
name "SubA" and "SubB". I made these forms for read only. Then i
created another form and gave name "Main" and drag both forms "SubA"
and "SubB" on this form with Horzantical scroll bar off. Then I put
Microsoft ScrollBar control on the "Main" Form on the side. Note that
forms "SubA" and "SubB" contain data from one table the only
difference is that form "SubA" contain first two columns data of table
and form "SubB" contain remaining columns data. And all forms i am
creating are continuous. Now i need some code that when i click on
scrollbar control then record in forms "SubA" and "SubB" should also
change at same time. Hope i was able to explain what i am tring to
do. Please can any friend can help.