From: RichA on
A friend of mine went to an Autorama. I suggested he take his Nikon
DSLR, but for some reason, he opted instead to bring a mid-level Sony
P&S. Memories to cherish? Uggg!

Corner crop at only 400 ISO. So much for those "great" P&S lenses.

http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/122438348/original
From: Charles Chase on
On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 21:07:11 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>A friend of mine went to an Autorama. I suggested he take his Nikon
>DSLR, but for some reason, he opted instead to bring a mid-level Sony
>P&S. Memories to cherish? Uggg!
>
>Corner crop at only 400 ISO. So much for those "great" P&S lenses.
>
>http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/122438348/original

If I was as psychotically obsessed as you are I could find 1000x's that
many coming from expensive DSLR glass. I've seen far worse posted right in
this newsgroup coming from DSLRs, even when not represented as 100% crops.
I recall one person bragging about their sports-field shots at night, and
how good their DSLR was for that type of lighting, until I pointed out the
CA from their camera. The CA being three times as bad the image you are
using for an example. Each CA artifact in their DSLR image appeared as a
completely separate flood-light.

How soon psychotics forget.

From: BFD on
On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 01:36:41 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3127(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mar 3, 3:48�am, Me <u...(a)domain.invalid> wrote:
>> RichA wrote:
>> >http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/122438348/original
>>
>> Something about your image must be fake - was it recent?.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Warhol_grave.jpg
>
>Check the EXIF.

Like all DSLR-Trolls do he most likely edited all the EXIF info.
From: RichA on
On Mar 3, 4:54 am, BFD <b...(a)zipnullnada.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 01:36:41 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3...(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >> Something about your image must be fake - was it recent?.http://upload..wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/98/Warhol_grave.jpg
>
> >Check the EXIF.
>
> Like all DSLR-Trolls do he most likely edited all the EXIF info.

"A drowning man will grab even the point of a sword."
From: ray on
On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:07:11 -0800, RichA wrote:

> A friend of mine went to an Autorama. I suggested he take his Nikon
> DSLR, but for some reason, he opted instead to bring a mid-level Sony
> P&S. Memories to cherish? Uggg!
>
> Corner crop at only 400 ISO. So much for those "great" P&S lenses.
>
> http://www.pbase.com/andersonrm/image/122438348/original

I have an idea! Since you don't like them - DON'T USE THEM! The choice is
yours.