From: Camille on
Can someone please tell me where Gold Seek Option is for excel?

Camille Barwick
From: Max on
"Camille" wrote:
> Can someone please tell me where Gold Seek Option is for excel?
Click Tools > Goal Seek ..
("Gold" there isn't) voila? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore

From: FSt1 on
hi
do you mean goal seek??
2003 on the menu bar>tools>goal seek
2007 on the ribbon>data tab>what if analysis>goal seek

Regards
FSt1

From: Stan Brown on
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:47:01 -0800 from Camille
<Camille(a)discussions.microsoft.com>:

> Can someone please tell me where Gold Seek Option is for excel?
>
> Camille Barwick

I think you need to pan in mountain streams to find gold.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...