From: jnine on
sometimes when I have an excel worksheet linked in a word doc the fonts look
and print different. I ahve checked and the font is set to the same ariel 11
in both, but the text in the excel part of the doc lools and print like it is
streched out.
any ideas?
From: macropod on
Hi jnine,

That can happen if the Height/Width scaling of the embedded Excel object has been changed from the default scaling.

--
Cheers
macropod