From: quest_hell on
I attempted to use this code to fix my problem and I notice that the code
gives the user the ability to do all formatting. I have tried to change that
and I can't seem to get it. My original problem was that I want the user to
be able to change the font color while protected but not allow them to do all
other formatting. Do you have any suggestions?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> KG
>
> Note the syntax.......Protection for Drawing Objects is set to FALSE means
> "not protected"
>
> The other two use the term "Allow" which is set to TRUE.
>

> Gord Dibben Excel MVP
>
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:01:04 -0800, "KG" <KG(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Thanks Debra, this worked fine for me. I do have a question regarding the
> >syntax for setting the exceptions: why is DrawingObjects set to FALSE,
> >whereas the others are set to TRUE?
> >
> >"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:
> >
> >> If you're using Excel 2002, or later version:
> >>
> >> Public Sub ProtectAll()
> >> Const PWORD As String = "mysecretword"
> >> Dim wsSheet As Worksheet
> >> For Each wsSheet In Worksheets