From: jswalsh33 on
Can I call a Macro to run from a scheduled Task. If yes, How.

Thanks for your help.

Jim Walsh
From: Mike H on
Hi,

You could do this. Create a task that opens a workbook at the required time
and in that workbook utilise the Open event to call your macro

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Call MyMacro
End Sub

Sub MyMacro()
'Do things
End Sub

--
Mike

question.

From: Mike H on
Hi,

Forgot to mention you can also use the ONTIME method to run a macro at a
given time.

Have a look here

http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/run-macro-on-time.htm
--