From: tommy touareg tommy on
I need a formula to calculate arrears payments on a spreadsheet
The sheet has a target payment for collection each week a payment column and
a remaining balance column weeks 1 to 52
I want the formula to count all arrears that are unpaid as a running total
can anyone help
From: Fred Smith on
What's the definition of "arrears"? Does it depend on today's date, or some
other date, or something else?

Define arrears, and where it can be found, and we can help you come up with
the formula.

Regards,
Fred