From: tobin.palmer on
I'm realative new user of excel. And I'm tring to set up a file to
automatically countif and count. I understand how to do one individually, but
how can I get them to show as: 4 of 10 all in one cell?

From: T. Valko on
Assuming the 4 is the result of the COUNTIF and 10 is the result of the
COUNT...

=COUNTIF(...)&" of "&COUNT(...)

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Lars-�ke Aspelin on
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 09:28:01 -0800, tobin.palmer
<tobin.palmer(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I'm realative new user of excel. And I'm tring to set up a file to
>automatically countif and count. I understand how to do one individually, but
>how can I get them to show as: 4 of 10 all in one cell?

Try this formula:

=COUNTIF(...) & " of " & COUNT(...)

Hope this helps / Lars-�ke

Pages: 1