From: Simon Connah on
On 2010-01-06 16:46:15 +0000, capt edgar said:

> On Jan 6, 4:32 pm, Simon Connah <simon.con...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 2010-01-06 16:24:00 +0000, capt edgar said:
>>
>>> Hi there
>>> can u suggest some good jscript editors please?
>>> I'm a newbie to programming
>>
>> It helps if you specify which platform you are on.
>
> Platform means what sorry?
> Windows and i'm trying to learn CScripting within Window Script

Platform is generally used to refer to which operating system / CPU
architecture you are running on (for operating systems that support
more than one CPU type).

As for the question, on Windows I tend to use Notepad++.

From: optimistx on
capt edgar wrote:
> Hi there
> can u suggest some good jscript editors please?
> I'm a newbie to programming

NetBeans ide 6.7.1, (with php, although you might not use php).
From: Ivan Marsh on
capt edgar wrote:

> On Jan 6, 4:32 pm, Simon Connah <simon.con...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 2010-01-06 16:24:00 +0000, capt edgar said:
>>
>> > Hi there
>> > can u suggest some good jscript editors please?
>> > I'm a newbie to programming
>>
>> It helps if you specify which platform you are on.
>
> Platform means what sorry?
> Windows and i'm trying to learn CScripting within Window Script

Excellent, free, light-weight programmers editor for Windows.
http://www.emeraldeditor.com/

--
"All right, all right, if it will make you happy, I will overthrow society."
  - Philip J. Fry
From: "Michael Haufe ("TNO")" on
On Jan 6, 10:46 am, capt edgar <capted...(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

> Windows and i'm trying to learn CScripting within Window Script

If your focused on using WScript/CScript in windows then JSEdit may be
one of the best choices since it provides code completion help for COM
objects. Otherwise I would suggest Komodo Edit since it supports
JavaScript 1.8 (Aptana Studio does not)
From: "Michael Haufe ("TNO")" on
On Jan 6, 2:14 pm, "Michael Haufe (\"TNO\")"
<t...(a)thenewobjective.com> wrote:

> If your focused on ...

s/your/you're